Thursday, February 26, 2009

It snowed last night...

Here we are at the end of February in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and I awoke to snow.

How many of you feel more tired or feel a need to sleep in later or longer when it snows?

I always seem to feel that the blanket of snow outside ads an additional blanket to my snuggly bed and I sleep longer. So wiping my sleepy eyes, I am up and in my office. Well have been for a little while.

More to the point, we are still in the season of winter, when our bodies naturally desire to hibernate, sleep or rest more, kind of hunker in. The snow always provides me with a deeper sense of wanting to stay in, heat up the fireplace and grab a great book or movie and lay back and relax.

The best part is that I have my new Amethyst Bio Mat. A wonderful healing tool that assists in melting pain and stiffness out of the body, helps detox the body and boost the immune system. Plus it is warm and comforting, the heat penetrates deeply into the body creating an extra snuggly opportunity. I will be sharing more about this fabulous healing tool soon!

May you be warm and snuggly on this winter day.
Blessings
Dakara

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, that hibernation drive is definitely stronger in the snow!

    Wow, what a great idea, laying on the Amethyst BioMat... Can you imagine how good that would make one feel during a snow-day-don't-want-to-get-out-of-bed day? WOW!

    Mermaid Merriment,
    Emy
    pennadeldias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah... the infamous
    snow-day-don't-want-to-get-out-of-bed day!

    had I not recently been down with the crud.. that idea would be magical... but about 2 weeks of can't-get-out-of-bed is more than enough.
    I did spend a couple of hours on the healing Amethyst Bio Mat last night when I got home from din din with the family.
    it was GOOD! relaxing... and I am sure helping my body to continue to recover.
    toodles!
    D

    ReplyDelete