Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Moon Abundance Checks!

Here we are again at new moon... a blessed time to write out our hearts desires and checks to match. visit http://dakara.com/newmoon.html for details on how to write out the abundance checks.

I feel that this new moon is a catalyst. We are now done with the 3 in row eclipses that have for me and I am sure you, brought up some interesting and intense energies.

Ride the wave... that is what I have been telling myself. The new moon on August 20, 2009 at 3:02 am PDT feels to me to be a new beginning after the release of what the eclipses brought up. Are you ready? I know I am.

Clear you mind and heart, write out any residue and burn the list. Create space in your heart and mind to joyfully attract your hearts desires! A new dawn is coming, BE PEACE, and KNOW that all that you truly desire is already here, it is time to move into the vibration to match it!

Blessings
Dakara

No comments:

Post a Comment