Friday, July 24, 2009

Part 2 - What's in a name - DaKara

Greetings... to continue on this journey of some meanings of my name

This was sent to me a few years ago by someone on the Ryze Network:

"Your name of Dakara has given you a generous nature. You will do your utmost to help others in need, despite inconvenience or even hardship to yourself. You are affectionate, and respond quickly to appreciation. As a child you were expressive. An imaginative, impressionable person, you could excel in the theatre as a dramatist or comedienne, and the enjoyment and appreciation of your audience would be your greatest inspiration."

For those that know me, they will mostly likely read this and say... yea, that sounds like DaKara... or interestingly see some of the qualities of what was written.

For those who have not met me yet... it is helping others and the gift of their laughter that inspires me.

I was amazed when this and other information was sent to me "out of the blue". I am Grateful!

Wishing you all a Happy Friday!

Bright Blessings
DaKara

No comments:

Post a Comment