Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wishcast Wednesday

I just discovered something fun!!! Wishcast Wednesdays!
at Jamie Ridler Studio's http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/
you can post a wish and visit others wishes and support
others on their journey! How magical is that? love Love LOVE IT!

This weeks topic is STRETCH -How do you wish to stretch?

I wish to stretch and expand my mind into
realms that bring forth
wisdom to support the planet
on her ascension journey. I wish
to stretch my heart to make
room for more energy and inspiration
on how to support others on their journeys.




Whats your wish for the week?
post it on Jamie's site and support others in theirs.

Wishing you each a magical week of wonderful fulfillment's.
Blessings
Dakara

19 comments:

  1. Welcome to Wishcasting, DaKara! We're a very supportive group. :)

    As DaKara wishes for herself and others, so do I wish for her also.

    PS. Koko and Zozo are gorgeous!

    Pamela Sweet
    (blogging at http://blog.sweetsoliloquies.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Dakara wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Dakara wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her also.

    Thank you for spending your wish, not only for your enhancement, but for our world's advancement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Pamela... Koko and Zozo are my sweet babies... they truly bring unconditional love into my life... litter mates yet very different personalities...

    Blessings
    Dakara

    ReplyDelete
  5. As DaKara wishes for herself and others, so do I wish for her also.

    What beautiful wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Dakara wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Dakara!
    ~Shamsi

    ReplyDelete
  7. As DaKara wishes for herself, so I joyfully wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Dakara wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Dakara. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Dakara wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Welcome

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Dakara wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Dakara wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Dakara wishes for herself, so too do I wish for her. love your babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and inspiring post.
    As Dakara wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. as Dakara wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. bright blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome to Wishcasting Wednesday!

    As Dakara wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. As Dakara wishes for herself I so wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. As DaKara wishes for herself so I wish for her also

    ReplyDelete
  18. As Dakara wishes for herself so I wish for her also.

    Welcome to Wishcasting. I'm glad you're here!

    ReplyDelete
  19. As Dakara wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    What noble wishes! Blessings

    ReplyDelete