Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wishcast Wednesday

Last week I joined in Wishcast Wednesdays...
I experienced a wonderful feeling of support
in my wish. Thank you all!

To join in on the fun please visit
Jamie Ridler Studio's
http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/
you can post a wish and visit others
ishes and support others on their journey!
How magical is that? love Love LOVE IT!

This weeks wish is...
I wish to feel the luxury of a new sofa
in my living room, one that is yummy and comfortable
and allows space for my Amethyst Bio-Mat, so my body
can absorb the luxury of this fabulous healing tool.


for more on the Amethyst Bio-Mat
please visit http://DetoxMat4You.com

Blessings to all...
Dakara

9 comments:

  1. May I come and sit with you and sip some tea? Your new sofa is to die for!!!!!

    As DaKara wishes for herself, so I lovingly and with intention wish for her, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Goddess DaKara wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

    Everyone needs a good sofa for canoodling, reading and dreaming! May you get the perfect one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Goddess Dakara wishes for herself, so I too wish for her. May I come over and have a sit? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Dakara wishes for herself, so I lovingly wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Dakara wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Dakara wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May you enjoy the comforts of that comfy couch soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Dakara wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :)

    May you luxuriate on your lovely plush sofa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Dakara wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome, DaKara. (I missed last Wednesday.) A new sofa sounds just wonderful, and I hope you find the perfect one.

    As DaKara wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    -TimK

    ReplyDelete