Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Full Moon!

Well... here we are in Spring 2010 - my my, my bad... I have not posted in quite some time. Life happens sometimes, that is for sure!

This Scorpio/Taurus full moon is one of the most important of the year. TIME to RELEASE! Release what no longer serves you. Many of you may have been feeling the urge to clean out closets or area's of your home, creating new space
and energy for something wonderful! yea! me too! LOL even pulled items from the pantry to donate today to clear space.

What I want to share now for your consideration is to think about what in your mind, your inner world are you ready to let go of? This is the area for most of us that is ready for a shift.

INVITATION: Write a list of what you feel no longer serves you. Emotions, thoughts, things of the past. See below for a wonderful poem I received in an email today. The Knot Prayer.

Tonight I plan to celebrate the full moon with my circle sisters, we will use this poem as part of our ritual and the vision my guides gave me was to take a short piece of rope, twine, yarn etc (I'm going to use laundry line as it is white and easy to work with.) Tie knots in it, colors it with markers thinking about what you are wanting to release in the multiple areas of your life.

Then while reading the poem aloud, untie the knots, feeling in the core of your being the "release" as you untie each knot. Offer the cord/twine to the Moon, God, Goddess, creator of all that is and ASK for assistance and then burn it, cut it up and flush it down the toilet or release it in what ever way feels appropriate to you! (environmentally sound and safe of course)

THE KNOTS PRAYER


Dear Higher power, God, Goddess, all which is:
Please untie the knots that are in my mind,
My heart, and my life.
Remove the have nots, the can nots and the do nots
That I have in my mind.

Ease the will nots, the may nots, the might nots that
May find a home in my heart.

Release me from the could nots, would nots, and
Should nots that obstruct my life and joy
And most of all I ask that you remove from my mind,
My heart and my life all of the “I AM NOTS” that I
Have allowed to hold me back.

Especially the thought that I am not enough, or
Good enough to deserve your love
SO BE IT and SO IT IS!
It is author unknown to man, but known to higher power:

(thanks Carol for sharing this poem!)

Blessings!
Wishing each sentient being on our beautiful planet all
the joy, happiness and peace we each lovingly deserve.
DaKara

No comments:

Post a Comment