Sunday, May 2, 2010

Quantum Jump fun and success!

Greetings...

I've been listening to the Quantum Jump series... in Module one I jumped back to when I was 2 and a half years old. A vision my guides have shown me several times. I in the past have shifted some profound things in my life from this foundational point and what I observed, by simply changing my point of view. In the past I completely changed a relationship with a family member... and the relationship was better from that point forward.

TODAY! I shifted the whole observation to something profoundly loving and now when I even think of that point in my life I see the new vision of love and support.

WOW is all I can say... if you missed the webinars the past few days... you can still
get in on the special Burt Goldman is offering go to http://sn.im/quantumjumpfree click on the link to learn more and see what could completely change your life for ever!

Feeling profoundly blessed and full of Gratitude today!

Wishing you all a happy Sunday!
Dakara

No comments:

Post a Comment