Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy New Moon in Taurus! Abundance check time!

May 13th - 6:04 pm PDT 23 degrees
If you know a bit about Astrology, find 23 degrees of Taurus in your chart, focus your intention on that house in your chart.
For instance my Taurus is in my 10th house. Final degree as the doorway to my 11th house is 24 degrees of Taurus.
So tonight I will make some wonderful intentions around Career and being seen in the world right after the new moon crests.
Then later in the evening or tomorrow, I will set intentions for the 11th house energy which is groups, friends and leaving a legacy.
When we add this element into the mix of writing our new moon checks it adds additional power.

For New Moon Abundance check reminder details,
please visit http://dakara.com/newmoon.html

This is a powerful new moon!
I invite you to set powerful intentions as we move deeper into spring!

Have fun and play with the Universal Checks I created for use as new
moon checks... go to the link above and then click on "What are Abundance Checks?" you will then see the check and can click on either a print one or print 3 per page option!

Happy Manifesting!
Dakara

No comments:

Post a Comment