Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Day after the Solar Eclipse

Does it feel like Spring again? Maybe not so much in the weather, but energetically? For me after the eclipse last night I felt anew, free, blessed and very very GRATEFUL!

Last night was magical, my friends and I created sacred space. We shared a meal together and then coloring mandala's for our new lives, hearts desires and intentions. We sang, laughed and drummed (one of the drums I have made int the past is for cellular healing, so I drummed that out into the world). I made iced coffee drinks and we had cheesecake!(some with chocolate, yum!)
We listened to music did and did a meditation during the eclipse... the whole evening was wonderful, magical, freeing, blessed! We have plans to make decoupage egg shakers with the mandala's we colored - it got to late last night to move to that part of the fun. so we will get back together soon to create our sacred musical tools.

Hoping each one of you had similar magic in your evening.

KNOW that you are blessed, KNOW that you are loved. ALLOW the Divine Mother to embrace you, fill your heart, body and soul.

We have truly moved into the Aquarian age...

BE Peace, BE You, Be true to your self!

Love and Blessings
Dakara

PS... post your comments and experiences!


No comments:

Post a Comment