Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Whats in a name? Well "DaKara" to be specific

I was inspired to share some of the meanings of the name DaKara Kies

I was given the gift of my name back in the mid 90's by my guides. At the time when I was given names of say new guides etc they would give me the first two letters, then the rest over time, which could be the next day, week or month.

I had been told that I was getting a new name - this intrigued me and then I heard Da. I was amused at the humor of my guides. Still am many times. Gotta love good humor or at least I do.
So for a couple of months I went on with life thinking about my new name to come thinking... hummm Da... sounding it out as Duh! LOL needless to say while on a 2 week vacation and spiritual journey on the beautiful island of Kauai the rest of the name came to me during a meditation. I loved the name and then moved forward asking questions as to how to utilize the name or ??? I will share more about that at another time, today I want to share some of the meanings I have been given or rather gifted.

Many years ago I was given some information as follows:
Da= Feminie Energy / Earth Energy
Ka= Universal Life force Energy
Ra= Masculine Energy / Sun Energy

This represented Balance to me.

This did and still does make sense to me, as my life's journey is about balance on many levels.

more soon...

Blessings
Dakara

2 comments:

  1. That's so interesting! I was always curious about how you got the name DaKara and what it meant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting a comment Trisha...

    more to come...

    actually in the next few mins... LOL

    Blessings
    DaKara

    ReplyDelete